What’s in the Acura TLX Technology Package?
The new Acura TLX lineup offers several trim packages that can suit the needs of a wide range of San Carlos-area drivers. If you’re looking for a fully connected ride, then you’ll want to take a look at the Acura TLX Technology Package. Providing access to your mobile apps and devices, and including top navigation features and advanced driver-assist systems, the Acura TLX Technology Package will keep you connected, informed, and safe wherever you drive. Learn more about the Acura TLX Technology Package features with the automotive experts at Hopkins Acura.
Acura TLX Technology Package Features
The Acura TLX Technology Package delivers a range of capabilities that are sure to elevate any drive in and around Belmont. Pair your mobile device to your central display to stay connected at all times, enjoy the immersive surround sound system with your favorite stations, and take advantage of reliable navigation to get to your next destination with ease. Check out some of the key Acura TLX Technology Package features below:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System – Includes a 10-speaker sound system, featuring 4 titanium dome tweeters, a 20 cm subwoofer, and DTS® Neural Sound™ with multi-channel surround sound technology. You’ll be able enjoy Bluetooth® audio streaming, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio™ with perfect acoustics.
- Advanced Navigation System – This intuitive turn-by-turn navigation comes with a Voice Recognition System, as well as AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ and a 3D View map.
- Driver Assistance Features – In addition to the AcuraWatch™ Package, the TLX Technology Package adds a Blind Spot Information System (BLIS), Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, and Front and Rear Parking Sensors.
- Premium Luxury with V6 – If you opt to for the Acura TLX V6, you’ll also gain access to increased performance as well as a number of other premium luxury features, such as perforated Milano premium leather upholstery, a driver’s seat with power thigh extension, and a rocker panel extension with a chrome trim.
Acura TLX Technology Package Specs
Along with the premium Acura TLX Technology Package features, this luxury sports sedan will also provide thrilling performance on Sunnyvale-area roads. Like the other TLX configurations, the Technology Package offers customers the same trusted engine and transmission combo along with the option to choose between standard front-wheel-drive and the exclusive Acura Super-Handling All-Wheel-Drive (SH-AWD®) system. Plus, you can count on ample individual seating measurements for a more comfortable ride along with expanded trunk space to bring everything you need along for the ride. Review the Acura TLX Technology Package specs below:
- Engine: 2.0L Aluminum-Alloy 4-Cylinder engine
- Horsepower/Torque: 272 hp/280 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy: 22 city mpg / 31 highway mpg** with FWD – 21 city mpg / 29 highway mpg** with SH-AWD®
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 37.2 inches/36.3 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.4 inches/34.9 inches
- Cargo Volume: 13.5 cubic feet
Experience the Acura TLX Technology Package Today at Hopkins Acura!
The knowledgeable sales team at Hopkins Acura is ready to fill you in on all that the Acura TLX Technology Package has to offer. Make sure to ask about our new vehicle specials and current Acura TLX lease offers to get the best deal possible. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
More on the Acura TLX
More from Hopkins Acura
The 2023 Acura RDX interior comes equipped with a wide array of features that will keep you and your passengers connected, entertained, and secure on the roads in and around San Carlos. The well-crafted RDX interior also offers plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and enjoy the ride. Explore the 2023 Acura RDX interior…
Along with its spacious and well-crafted luxury interior, the 2023 Acura MDX also delivers strong performance with impressive towing capabilities. How much can an Acura MDX tow? When equipped with Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®), the Acura MDX towing capacity tops out at 5,000 pounds. Learn more about Acura MDX towing in this guide from Hopkins Acura,…
The Acura ILX will no longer be produced after the 2022 model year, but you still may be able to find a new ILX or a used model in the pre-owned vehicle inventory at Hopkins Acura. This compact luxury sedan offers the kind of sporty performance and high-end comfort that can elevate any drive in and…